Friday, June 20, 2008

Monster Energy Drink Distribution Corona, Ca

post cards

...... here he arrived on the day of the birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so

GREETINGS GREETINGS GREETINGS !!!!!


to DAVID

to SIMONE

to my license
(caaaaara !!!!!!!! I hope my pink paper not having to give MAI)

to ALBERTO !!!!!!

that clearly is the most character of all is a thing tonight Or ... just for a few close ...... but then he is not invited (Alberto asshole)

tomorrow but I hear the minutes of the non-birthday birthday party!

and July 20 is celebrated instead seriously !!!!!
(Dani and I are already planning the gift buahahahahaha)

well spent .... Greetings .... I'm still pondering another gift ........
that if I ever do next year!


apart from all these people get older but I have to ossevrare today that on June 20, academically speaking, it leaves much to be desired

rather it is a really bad day ....

last year I was warm with ale and Berne (sigh) to do the damn public
business administration ... and today I realized that was not particularly skilled in the field ... ..
I have not withdrawn because hope is the last to die, but when the professor uttered the fateful "Miss you move here," the outcome was already certain of my exam ........ .

oh well ... me and that is surely we will meet in July to try your luck really!
(with the help of the legendary Philip, who after one day of the study took (!!!) 25)

but never mind ... now you do not think the examinations and disappointments
(then oh well, since the examination is not so much disappointment)

today CELEBRATE !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment