Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Garcia Mitchell 624 Parts

wonderful

A couple is celebrating the silver anniversary at the same time and also 60 years old.
During the festival is a fairy who says the couple "as a reward for the 25 years of loyalty I grant a wish to head." The wife enthusiastically exclaims, "I want to do a trip around the world with my husband!"
... immediately after the fairy, as a touch with the magic wand, makes it look Airline tickets and vouchers for hotels.
The husband thinks for a moment then turned to his wife: "This situation is very romantic, but this is only once chance in life, then I'm sorry dear, but my desire is this: have a wife 30 years younger ".
His wife is shocked, but a desire and 'a desire, and then the fairy the content: it gives a wand and zap!
Man becomes a nonagenarian!

MORAL :........ men are bastards, but the fairies are ...... female !

0 comments:

Post a Comment