Thursday, June 12, 2008

Can Flu Bring On Your Period Early

accident

A man and a woman's face in a car accident.
The two cars are destroyed, even though neither of them and 'wounded.
They manage to crawl out of the car and smashed the woman says to man: 'I can not believe it: you're a man ... I am a woman.
And now look at our cars are completely destroyed but we are unhurt. This is 'a sign: the fate wanted us to meets mum and we really became friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days'.
He said, 'I agree: it must be a sign from heaven!'
She continues: 'And look at this other miracle ... My car 'demolished but the bottle of wine inside me and not' broken. Certainly the fate wanted us beves simo this wine to celebrate our meeting lucky ... '
She hands him the bottle, he opens it, he drank nearly half and passes it to her ... but the woman closes the bottle without even a drop to drink.
The man asked her, 'You do not drink?'
and replied: 'No ... I expect the traffic police arrive ......'
MORAL: DO NOT WE Bastard. WE ARE JUST MORE 'SMART ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment