Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wet And Wavy Human Hair

first test

eh ... now for about half a million students began the written part maturity of two years ago ... I was there for them ... and I must admit that unlike others, remains a pleasant memory for me of an experience lived in relative peace and security .....
time in the first round of the Italian Ungaretti wrote ... our prof had us abiutati (indeed almost forced) to choose the first titologia of title, textual analysis and historical contextualization, and then .... Ungaretti, although I do not particularly gradissi ...... the result was still a good 14 / 15 (because of a stupid distraction from the other ... damn reference to Leopardi )......
reading tracks this year but I think I would be hesitant to choose just the topic ......... literary reading in particular the two titles "60 years after the adoption of our Constitution. A review of its current value and its relationship with the Italian company" and "Citizenship and female condition woman in Italy to become the twentieth century "......... after 3 times (!!!!!) damn exam result I would have felt itchy hands, and my feminist nature would themselves caught up in the case, having already written an essay on a topic similar to the second title (and having also considered whether to make the paper on something like that)
Well ....... what to say ..... ... beautiful themes! hope that my cousin has a Laor, wrapped satisfactory (but I think so, since, like me, loves to write and it is also very capable)
the wolf in the mouth to all students for the second round tomorrow ... I do not put your mouth on versions of course, but I'm curious to see function .... especially since my two years ago was relatively simple, and even that of last year, although trigonometric, was not an excessive level of difficulty (anzi. .. after a year of full suspension of mathematics I still managed to do almost entirely without aid)

0 comments:

Post a Comment