Monday, June 16, 2008

Kamehasutra 2 Francais

[Del]

alllllora .......... people can be classified into two broad categories: those using the same phone for years and years and years (to understand than that after a year still have the protective plastic film on the screen) and those who for various reasons they need to change phone every year ... I belong to this category, and to be clear not one of those who always wants to have the latest model of mobile-date ... in fact I have always been extremely unlucky after a year ... do not work anymore ... and I admit that the first two phones I have treated badly and then taking the blame for their breakup, in recent years have really been more careful and more ad hoc ........ something broke even on my current phone ... then clearly they do not break anything ... but never completely stops working and for some reason warranty is not valid ....... well never short the last two phones I admit that I've changed more to habit than necessity, the fact is that two years ago I left my samsung still relatively functional (albeit with its difettucci and 4 trips to the vodafone guarantee, which has never, however, we changed nothing )...... and today so I picked up the phone ....... and that the best thing of my old phones is andarmi and rereading old messages saved in phone memory ... already a week ago I picked up my first phone hello and a number of old messages me out ........ smiles and melancholy on the samsung but I was plunged in the past, between disbelief and nostalgia ........ 3 different people that I had kept some message ... then I saw people with completely different eyes .......

Berny ....... first of all my favorite class mate .... always nice and sunny with a crazy desire to have fun, and at least one call a week ... I quit berni to class and we were always stuck to making fools .... berni was my first Buckyamico ... that in the morning reading the comics with me and berni came with me to the obvious even though it is definitely the type to be placed ........ and the phone number I had his birthday and a number of other text messages in which appears his good humor and his joy .... and now they do not greet berni more nor me, nor his best friends on the road ..... not responding to messages, no more dinners of course, does not even own more power ........ berni girlfriend now ... and has recently More than a year living alone in her epr its function much ....... and he said he never would have allowed a girl to stand between him and his Friends has disappointed us all ..... let me think about it and so much bitterness (although now that I alberto as classmates favorite is mooooooolto best-tvb-)

Manuel ..... then my ex ... if you can call it ... troubled history, with ups and downs but mostly low ....... I will never forget how I said I was ugly and fat that I could not dress myself ..... and I still wonder now how I managed to endure for so long ... even more so re-reading certain messages with content like "maybe if I were not always around I could be more polite" (exact words a )...... now I do not understand history, to which I can not make sense .... it irritates me every time I think ... but two years makes those messages I kept them and he liked me all right

and then a single message, 6.12.2006 .... ... now I read with disbelief ... a call that leaves me even more incredulous ..... a person who at the time was not anyone but just a friend and then within a few months became too ...... even 3 months after I already paid for gold again receive the same message instead no longer come ........ and even this relationship has spent most of the metamorphosis Brucaliffo ....

short impresses me and frightens me how many things can change in such a relatively short time ...... people that turn, the relationships that evolve, views that change dramatically, awareness assume that only in hindsight ........ and 160 characters of the past remain in the memory of a phone ... nothing more ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment