Monday, June 16, 2008

Electrolux Microwave Recipes

ALBI


"(...)

also another Gottardo (Alberto) is treated in these hours of Camino (which has to resist the pressing and omnipresent Casone Pertichese) . This is a talented outside right back from a ligament injury with a history major in Noventa and St. Paul. Wherever it to get the 'machine' Camino would be almost perfect. "



taken from Tuttocampo

the Well in question is MY Alberto Alberto!!

L'Albi without which the university would be a ball ... not to mention the absurd hours of classroom study ...

L'Albi Gormiti Bucky who loves but does not admit (if it kills me buahahahahaha law)
The books that when I say that I am a serious and tend to be too strict with him because he does not believe laugh always as a cretiiiina!


and given that for months is one of my classmates' favorite I will dedicate this post and I do a lot of compliments !!!!!!

for once horoscope Metro was right ...

birthday (specifically, June 20 At that day ..... CAAAASOOOOO)

luck at work and in love ....

then who knows what goes well this afternoon with the Flavia (but that name is ?????)

0 comments:

Post a Comment