Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Who Does The Voice For Jack

break

I appear for a moment after days and days off ...... I apologize, but when the studio called Luisa the answers .... but I resented always leave that last depressing post .. ........ and then short summary of my everyday life ............
June 6 began my exam with a disappointing 26th in June .... July and I expect other 3 exams in September and then faces the impossible: PRIVATE!

is short, the keyword is dell'esatate study, study, study ... I have decided that this year (for the first time since I was born) in the brands will not go to sea, and I'm also pondering whether to give up Germany ... I'll go up to after September ... yes yes ... I know I will ... I feel so damn workaholic, but if I want to avoid getting years and years and years to make the university maintained we must roll up their sleeves !!!!!!!

situation stable and unchanged (how could it be otherwise?) On all other fronts, so I do not moan ...
short awaits the day of my birthday (is because for some reason a lot of people decided to be born June 20) and the birthday, even the birthday party, my darling ... on which this 'years will not fail! end of the world! (And I know already that regaletto them! That belllllo)

Well .... as the Cheshire Cat to Alice after this mini-economy company behind risparisco appearance!! PUFFF !!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment