Monday, July 14, 2008

Tajima Dgml By Pulse Version 2010




and finally found a lapse of time to write ... in fact the computer until next weekend should be taboo for me because it distracts me from sweating cards, and not only distracts me a little, but for hours and hours and hours ... and this is not good ...

But something happened terrrrrribile a tragggggedia .... and I have to vent my grief and my despair ....... He

married ...... MY (perhaps seee) Ballack married after ten years of living together with her (sigh) ... Simone clearly always close to my house ... but he could not marry in Ighilterra?? no eh ...

even though the weather has been deprecated and it rained all day! Buahahahaha !!!!!

and short another wonderful no longer conquer (although there is a divorce ... but Michael is not too noble ... never divorced)

We wish you much happiness ... and who knows that now start to play a little better the last time .........

0 comments:

Post a Comment