Sunday, July 27, 2008

Soul Silver Rom Cheat

stream of consciusness

things a little less random


more than a stream of consciousness ... that is a relief in my mind, however, has been developed as a stream of consciousness, and as Alessandro and Fabiola I have found to write an outlet relaxes my nerves here ...

that are not really nervous, except for the huge mocha coffee yet last night I was supposed to be used to pay the small hours of the night work (buahahahaha) ... I'm not even angry, bitter, angry or annoyed ... maybe a little disappointed, that is, But not you know, from me ... because I really do not understand me more .. . I really feel that I fall for heavy arms ... and I would get me a slap or even more of a ... ... that I aspire to that?? but to what end?? experience should not teach ? of course not ... it is almost better to start to sympathize with razor blades ... and there is no logical sense ... no rationality, and that feelings are ok blind, but as this to be the top for me? What kind of hierarchy I have built in your head? is really illogical .... will really be a physical law of attraction magnetic fields and other absurd theories, but not least ... if it were disproved that logic I could actually exist, but since they are not denied in physics I take ... but how stupid you really are?? what you aspects of this? you're not happy now but it is 100% sure, even 1000% that you would not be happy even if he hypothetically would you like mica ... people change, not even realizing it would be fair ... it would be more useful to take tested the wall of the room, I heard that also burns lots of calories (and even brain matter, however, I fear, already in short supply) ... can not have any success whatever, and indeed what my second would be the romantic immagianrio 'successful, in reality would be more harmful ... then more coffee .... and nervous that you're really the person less reliable and more boaster who knows ... but before the undersigned agree to the third world war should break out , explode a nuclear bomb, the Planet of the Apes diveratre reality ... who knows, moreover, since they cloned the sheep, everything is possible ... oh well enough, over and out ... I have to dispose of the last remnants of the coffee that I upset stomach!

0 comments:

Post a Comment