Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Recovery From Plica Surgery

second part stream of consciousness after a long time

stream of consciousness
(or:
random things)

steal the idea from the blog my friend alexia to vent a little ... no one is called into question ... and who feels compelled obviously has his reasons ....
greetings and kisses from the new James Joyce aspiring female .......






triste.sono are at peace with myself. I do not know what to do. I do not know what decisions to take. I'm not sure of my future. I'm wasting time. I do what I like. I have to raise the average. I have to go private. I have to stop sick. Return to cry in the car can cause accidents. I'm sick. shrimp make me sick now but the calorie. I have to lose weight. I envy you a lot. I wish you a good of you indeed I love it. I want to help but do not know how. I feel stupid and helpless. I feel useless. I want to help. I want to help. You are delightful. I blessed the happy pill. I'm sick. I am exhausted. but I can still. I have to stop. I'm sick. I hate you. no but I love you. stop to understand what you want. and you instead try to create your own unique point of view, even at random, just to be a point of view. I failed. I have to study a lot. I'm ignorant. I could do more. I'm nobody for not granting the pardon, but will never be the same again. do that stupid exam tomorrow. you have nothing to lose. I hate mirrors, but I need it. I hate my inconstancy. I hate my weakness. I want you. is not just a whim. stop being how are you doing. I feel bad. I do not understand anything. I misunderstood everything. But at least I do not regret that. I would like to clear a stage in my life. I quit drinking beer. I'm worried about you. but who do you think you are??. I hate pity. I hate misunderstandings. you might even meet you know. my mood swings make a roller coaster competition. I want to leave. I stole the balance to my brother. I envy my brothers, both of them. I want to understand something. I do not understand anything. potertelo but I would say would be meaningless. I love my family. sometimes I miss you and regret the past. if I have exceeded that, overcome them all. emo's make me laugh. so many people makes me laugh. other people makes me sick. also you make me sick. sometimes. petrol now it costs too much. lately I have a weakness for spicy. My cousin and I are too alike. my guinea pigs are stupid. my turtles fight. EFA feels greasy, but what I should feel then??. I would go back in time to change things. I tornaqre back in time and not having ever known. I rage. but how did I do??. I nurse syndrome. but how stupid are you??. you stop to write to me that I have no time!. we have different times. but under latria aspects are similar. I no longer trust. your fault, you idiot!. But who do you think you that you are one meter high and nothing??. how did you stay there with that?. I suffer from too much heat. I love air conditioning. I do not want to stay. I miss the brands. I miss the little house. I want to disappear. I want to know what comes next. because they and not me?. do not be jealous if she will not spring. good luck. that skirt is obscene, do not put more. I have to make the gift from my mom. I feel guilty. I love the work. There is no one with me. Tickets for the green cost a fortune. I want to see Carmen. qull'idiota married. I love you. I love you. You let me down. Hello. arranged. expect. I'm stupid. or stop, or stop. is not right. I love London. I lost my balance. it's your fault. but it was better that way. After all, due. I love you for that too. it is fate that I break a phone a year. I am already thinking of my birthday present. time flies. it's your fault. the world goes on anyway. you're too good. you have to support a position. your girlfriend is not happy. you made me do a heart attack. I'm tired. my sleep is sacred. goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment