Sunday, July 27, 2008

Getwell Messages Bible Inspired

Mary Bell

serious things going on after all these streams of consciousness absurd, the following is a reflection on the Mary Bell case ... if silent and widely discussed at the same time ... here in Italy I had never heard in Inghliterra ... other hand, is discussed and questioned since it brings out those who are different issues inadequately addressed by the English legal system which, like the American one, still uses the so-called "show trial" and where the note cinetograficamente jury of ordinary people and the absolutely setrne discussed each other, acting the final verdict of guilt or innocence, according to the evidence presented by lawyers and party party ...

I found this story a little by chance, thanks to my mother who does not live without books, and a few months made me discover a new author: Gitta Sereny, I would describe as an almost ruthless inquiring soul human and the inner conflict that must exist in the subconscious of those who commit certain actions, or rather crimes ... I've read of his "in the darkness" where the discussion was about the psychological conflict of thoughts and Franz Stangl, responsible the "management" so to speak, of the concentration camps of Sobibor and Treblinka as a result of ...

if you already found that chilling narrative in many ways is nothing about the case of Mary Bell Mary Bell ...: the girl who kills ten years for strangling two children of 3 and 4 years ...

I read the findings of two murders, I read the conduct of the trial, I read the context where Mary grew up and lived, and I read the considerations of an adult woman with Mary his daughter as a sacrifice for his life ...

summarize in a few lines the content of at least 300 pages of dialogues and stories probably does not arouse the same interest, but also for a reader completely ignorant on the matter, the reflection should arise spontaneously: an adult who kills a child is disgusting, cowardly, repulsive, deserves all the world's suffering and the deprivation of any respect ... but a child who kills a child how you judge it? or rather, how do you assess his act? ... you can make apply the same justice that would apply to an adult way responsible of their actions and aware of the wickedness of his action?

initially felt some discomfort for the child, perceived as the arrogant, perfectly able to understand what he had done so, in short, to end evil!

On the other hand I have a brother 10 years, that even if the James Bond game to kill the whole world would not be able to devise their own action so cruel ...

then my feelings have evolved, which finished reading admit I even developed a kind of sympathy, Noche tender affection for that girl ... the girl who turns out to have had a prostitute mother which forced his daughter into prostitution, beat her whim, and has never taught the value and fragility of the young life of a child ....

to ten years, a personality is created, it is not yet forged the character, education is in its early stages, there is still a clear point of view ... and above all, death is perceived in a very different from some of the biggest, especially with regard to its irreversibility to 6 years ... I remember when my uncle died of cancer ... I even understood what was going on there ... all were crying, everyone was sad, especially my aunt, and I did not realize that his uncle would not be back ever again .... I seemed to be a temporary thing, or at least something that could be changed ...

Mary knew he had killed Martin and Brian, but he knew they were dead ... finally seeing helpless Martin, told after the trial, his thinking was that by the time the tea would have been to place new ..

and embematica for me was his statement on the issue of death: the only death that Mary had known until then had been that of his dog, who died in the evening "resurrected" by his father the day ... after his dog died three or four times ... for me to do this is contained perhaps the greatest explanation ... and so I close my reflection ... without the alleged or presumed to have found an overwhelming defense to murder the little Mary, but focusing on one of those things that always lead me to think about: the views!

0 comments:

Post a Comment