Monday, July 9, 2007

What Does Miralax And Gatorade Taste Like

I get sick more often



Today I went to the doctor (damn he looks like he was tanned and Gerry Scotti, the presenter seemed a Passapalabra Caribbean) and I met My primary caretaker. I greeted warmly, convinced that I would recognize, and I was ready to explain who I was, but I was taken aback: "Oh, Clare, you're always the same, with that infectious smile and dark curls." I asked her grandchildren, the daughters of the infirmities of old age and almost saw that she was so happy. I have not told anything about what I have done in recent years, but at one point she said: "I knew the degrees of Ph.D., of the year around, and I never expected it to be still the same beautiful and simple girl thirty years ago. "

will be air conditioning, will be the plates in his throat, be the fever, but two hours are not I can stop crying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment