Thursday, July 26, 2007

Columbus Ohio Horse Meat

dot the Chiara Jolie


(here, so now I watch it all the navel)

chatted this morning with a dear friend (and long-skinned, in his face) and we ended up talking about Omfaloscopia, my relationship with the blog and what I transmit to me through this medium. Chiara Jolie, according to my friend Andrea, is that if the rolls because they can do so, a belle with his brain, proud of her curves and her (supposed) intellectual superiority. since I am not at all agree, I would like to clear up misunderstandings and to clarify a few things.

signing them Chiara Jolie do not mean to say that I am beautiful as a Hollywood diva. actually all started when, during an attempt to approach as clumsy as they are destined to fail, I was told I look like someone. without thinking too much I said 'sure, they tell me everyone, I'm the impersonator of Angelina Jolie'. but I could also say Sharon Stone, Pippo Baudo, Raffaella Carra (indeed, given the pronounced side, age and the role of gay icon, I think we go a lot closer) or Luciano Moggi (no, way, do not overdo ). the person with whom I was talking not grasped the irony, and so as not to contradict himself and continue with the broccoli, confirmed. The Feather was nearby, we laughed about a week and from there was born my nickname.

know, me too I sign chiaradavinci and this may seem presumptuous. but I do not blame me if I was born and raised in the village and my name is Leonardo's really clear. at the time the nickname was born in Freiburg, my last name was unpronounceable, and the Germans so they called me to distinguish myself from my inseparable friend chiaradiroma, which is undoubtedly more beautiful, more intelligent and also more sympathetic ... no, same funny.

said this, I can not say that I feel good in my skin. I had a childhood that would children die of envy of advertising Mulino Bianco, are healthy, I do not miss anything, I have a functioning brain, a wonderful family, a husband who adores me, which is always a Marlonbrando him, a dog that has even come to love me , a lot of friends and honorary president of the club and antionanofrenico bicchieremezzopienistico world. Why should not I be satisfied?

from the physical point of view, like everyone, I have my flaws. I have the bulbous nose, curly hair too, plenty of ass, depending on the bra and since it's also a bit-heads' of bacon. Embee? I focus on the merits (which are many) and I live better, like a good pragmatic Tuscan grew up in a family that has problems if they ever went after.

from the point of view I have my character defects. are smoke, as they say in my part, self-centered, to be good only child, and even a bit 'snooty. Embee? Who I attended (in real life or in the virtual one) is invited to put them next to my strengths (many, but not up to me to list them), to review and evaluate approximate. those who appreciate is welcomed with open arms, who does not appreciate and know where the door can be avoided to click omfaloscopia.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment