Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Egg White Discharge 5 Days Before Period

Ene, mene, muh ...

This morning while we were having breakfast, the superlative companion Besserossi of my dear friend-I Scim Tofu is coated with the soft cheese on bread. He liked this a lot and, if possible, has made me even more sympathetic.

When I explained the etymology of the word - comes from weary, because it is using the milk of cows tired, full of special hormones that make the cream cheese and sour - he replied as follows:

a) in Germany would not be allowed to exhaust the animals for trivial reasons such
b) you've wondered what effects these hormones have on the human body's tired cow?

(Verein zur logo Verteidigung der Müdeküherechte )


I love the soft cheese, but I am even more fascinated by the reasoning of the Germans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment