Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Stars On The Lower Hip

The more good hairdresser in the world

the age of five years I was aware of the inhumane exercising power over people. An example? My cousin, two years and a half smaller. One day I told her that I was the good hairdresser in the world and I would have shown.

I think it's clear that I do not feel bad, in fact, I am convinced that to have a more pleasant and that the My Ausstrahlung make me even beautiful, but, I admit, my cousin has always been objectively beautiful. Even then I had some complex against him, but I gave a hand to nature. I sat on a chair, and, by virtue of my manual skills, I cut my hair.

She has always had a ton of black hair, strong, thick, long and strong. I decided that the fringe was good and I began to cut. It was a bit 'wrong, then the aggiustai. Adjust here, adjust there, the front I made a hairdo that reminded me of Lina Wertmuller.

When we found out my aunt, an uproar broke out. "Clare, you have the killing!" And my cousin, promptly: "Yes, Mom, but she is the most good hairdresser in the world."

Mindful of these last words, I decided this morning that the hair of the bigwigs were too long. I took the machine and I cut.



view of the results, my cousin was really stupid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment