Sunday, July 8, 2007

Cervic Penetration Clips

Marlon Brando is always the same You

During the trip to Berlin has been the bigwigs for the first time alone with her grandmother, abuela and Tía (who came specially from Spain). I was not worried, because a child is quiet and peaceful, and especially since my mother-in-law is a pediatric nurses with a master's degree earned in the field (six children brought up without grandparents and uncles in the area without).
As expected, it was a treasure. He ate, slept, played and done everything that he had to do without shedding even one tear, nor even a mention labbrino (or mussillo , mix , broncetto , puchero , Schmollmund , so as not to wrong anyone). Beautiful mom.

Although I appreciate very much this trip Germanic land, I must admit that I missed a little bit. Especially in the morning, when, still half asleep, with dark circles and some residue at night, I threw her arms around me and said (much to his own way) who loves me.
I eagerly embraces the joy of the moment (now please do not speculate on this neologism, pliiiiz ), anticipating the joy on seeing me holidays and fused together. When we arrived home, he comradely encircled the neck of his father and has even made a sort of dance of welcome, he shouted, clenched fists, clapped, stomped and laughed heartily. For him. For me, nothing. He ignored

handsomely for two long days. I did it serve. It was as if to say: "He is fine, stays out all day, but you did not have to do this to me." Pretend that did not exist, I was transparent. With one eye always check where I was, but did not give me the satisfaction of addressing one of his evil eyes. Here, nothing the Waterfront, Streetcar Named Desire nothing, nothing Apocalypse Now (also thank goodness nothing Superman, Marlon in the father figure of the superhero



you could not just watch). Rather Sayonara, when he is angry with the Japanese and does support. Torture.

But here is the turning point. Friday took its first steps alone. And 'course for the corridor completely satisfied with his sandals with white eyes, proud as if he had just killed a lion with his bare hands and shouted: "Mammaaaaaaa." Pace was. Marlon Brando

And it's always him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment