Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tracey Adams à Paris



Just a year ago my life changed radically.



Just a year ago, while Grosso Materazzi pulled that last penalty and the famous Skull Bash (it was destiny), the pains began. I think I was the only one in Italy that he hoped France would win, not because of antipathy towards Lippi and Cannavaro (well, not only for that) but because, as I live in the center, as the carousels for blue victories always go to my house and since I felt that the bigwigs could not be born in another night, I was afraid of not arriving in time to the hospital. The

dring, still convinced that nature follow its own laws so we say engineering, said he was just shaking, was still missing four days at the end and went to bed. I decided to read, to pass the time while under house crazy carousel, and I chose Buenos Aires horror tour , Massimo Carlotto, who talks of the mothers and grandmothers of Plaza de Mayo. If I had to suffer, suffer, at least in the company of parent who had suffered more than me. Finite

the festivities, began to celebrate the hard (perfect organization, it is still the son of an engineer), to 2.30 went to the hospital. The dring behaved splendidly, he remembered all the things we were taught in the course and put them into practice by dring. The midwife was shocked, I was even if he had chest physician. Me: "No, it's a computer engineer." She: "Ah, that explains everything. Even if I did not understand what does a nurse with computers."

rapid expansion, half an hour later I was in the delivery room, and frankly, I was wondering what was so terrible pain in puerperal. I breathed as I had taught the course and the pains I miss the feeling. Then I understood. Despite push it with all my might, he never left. According to the gynecologist on duty bastard (yes, the good ones were all stayed home to watch the game) does not push. Of course, if I had done an ultrasound of practice you would've noticed that the bigwigs held her hand (left, is still his mother's son) on the front and maybe I would first episiotomizzato. Anyway, after three shouts, July 10, 2006 to 6.35 of the bigwigs came out (as Woody Allen would say: from that place to try to return for a lifetime, or so).

He was only the head off and shouting already, then I have supported him on his stomach, stopped immediately scream and threw a deep sigh. The first thing I saw were his rolls of flab on her back and her hair (so) blacks. Then he pulled over his head and looked me in the eyes. One of his evil eyes and investigation. And it was love at first sight.


PS While the doctor stitched me, still dazed from the pain, I had the strength to say: "sewn on well, so do not use it anymore." Then, however, I thought better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment