Friday, July 13, 2007

2010 Free India Channel Frequency

two calculations Facts ...


(I am) I have returned

kidney colic and I went to the doctor that I had visited in December. I had just passed back into the hall of my medical history to pit type Sartiburnichfacchetti ... , but he (Neapolitan Trai 45 and 50, overweight galloping) made me sit down and with 36 teeth in a smile said, "then, of course, that the right kidney has given you more problems?" Although we had taken, I thought that they mistake me for someone else and I made him noticed. I had seen only once, among other things, just for ten minutes and could not remember me.
illuminating his answer: "Put yourself in my shoes. A urologist usually sees patients over seventy males with prostate problems, how he wants to forget a face to flower as you?".

daily contribution to bicchieremezzopienismo omfaloscopico: even kidney stones ultimately have their own reason. A compliment like that is also like the healthy carriers of ego dilated like myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment