Sunday, February 13, 2011

Creative Labs Vf-0040 Driver

Thoughts ... Florence thanks .... Real




Yesterday I was with my comrades in arms at the Castle of the Eagles in Fiesole for normal training. We then held for the Academy and in their eyes I saw the interest and the burning flame of knowledge. As it was romantic and nice quibble about Llull and the Order of Chivalry in the room dedicated to the Academy looking out from time to time by the Gothic window, and admire Florence, illuminated by the evening light.
Sometimes I discourage, slow down and get lost in the maze of the myriad activities which are involved, but it all paid off when I am with my brothers I have the looks of consent and participation. Motivates me to stop and not to insist on what we are building day by day. Florentia is growing both academically and martial finally it's all in the path of chivalry misunderstood and misused by the members who had traded away from our association as a games room. Now everything is stabilized, with the few guys who are there, but sincere in heart and soul.

important and poignant has been quibble about San Bernardo and levels of Love. Topic so relevant today for those seeking a spiritual dimension satisfying. Concepts that are seemingly difficult to understand, but become so simple in their explanation before the magnificent Florence inspiring. It is no accident that the focus of operations has shifted slightly in Tuscany providing culturally a series of upcoming academic meetings at the Palazzo della Signoria in which we will discuss the Renaissance and the Medici culture.

A real pleasure, believe me. I thank my members, all those who are pushing me to push ... and thank FLORENCE looking at me from its history and its culture.

a bow ....



Cap Roberto Amalfi
Real Norman Hauteville House
Eagle Company White




0 comments:

Post a Comment