Sunday, October 3, 2010

How High Should A Cutain Tie Back



in a week changes everything ..... and what I have so anxiously awaited, and for which I'm struggling to November 2009, and I want so much to so much of the evening takes on different connotations for the first time .... .... for the first time that healthy excitement, mixed with curiosity, mixed with leaves room waiting intrepid so much sadness, and the facade of strength, built on hard work, shows the first cracks ....
already know it will be tough, but HOW LONG, well maybe I did not realize this ... because five years can fly, but can also become an eternity, always depends on your point of view ... and when the point of view coincides with the beginning of just such a smile years ago soon to disappear ....
I believe, I am sure of myself and what I want, but it is useless to pretend ataraxia quota ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment