Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Aid Cpr Procedure

malpractice

I sometimes wonder why Italy is going to scatafascio ..... then there's days like today and I am not surprised anymore!
that already ... it is absurd for a damn pelvic examination should now be able to make commitments before the book (and for whom she has to have them do take time, and they give you an appointment but at least one month after - the series "if you want to visit mobilized a year earlier), paradoxical that those who saw the phone book the mica must show .. oh well ....

even more absurd is the inefficiency of the interns at the hospital who have no idea how to fill in these challenging, indeed demanding, as they say is only one!
absurd for me to do so I have from my father who is an orthopedic does not compile for years and years and years probably ...
But the last straw is when I arrive this morning at the reservation center and I'm identifies the most stupid and inept in the face of the earth, which call for the inept offense is inept ...
both the first binding were wrong, then a hand was fine, then the other one was fine but lacked the word "levy" (which will add nicely tonight my dad, but I dare not imagine what he would do one for me, the thought of having to go back to the doctor to write him a stupid word ... but you add no real ?? what you're also illiterate?) well then ............ icing on the cake is WRONG CARD IN HEALTH CARD! disbelief on my part ... but what do we have the new cards to do?? and perhaps among other things where I put that old cardboard robot, I hope to have it preserved as a reminder ... we kidding?? What changes then?? data are the same .... and now it is all recorded in the computer ... bah ... I kindly note that in 7 years I go there I always used my new health insurance card and no one has ever had anything to object (because remember, it only make an appointment!! not to donate a kidney !!!!!!).. well short the nice lady sent me home without an appointment, with instructions to add a word on a stupid stupid paper and resurrect a health card that will also be decomposed by now ... that is a month I'm trying to book'm Benedeto appointment, and every time something is wrong ... and then, however, talk about prevention and to make at least one visit per year, and nonsense ... many thanks ... if you have a tumor, or whatever, now that I can to book, has time to diffondermisi throughout the body!

0 comments:

Post a Comment